Replo supports interacting with Shopify products that support subscription selling plans (e.g. products that ship every month, which can be purchased with a discount).
Add a Subscription Product to the cart
Using Interactions, a subscription selling plan can be added to the cart. To do this:
- Select the button or other component that you want to have the user click to add a subscription plan to the cart.
- On the right side of the editor under Interactions, find On Click, then click the plus button.
- Select Add Product To Cart and select the product which has been configured with a subscription selling plan through your subscriptions app.
- Replo will automatically understand that this product can be sold as a subscription, and show a dropdown to select the selling plan. For a one-time purchase, don't select any selling plan. For a subscription purchase, select a selling plan to be added (selling plan details can be configured in your subscription app, e.g. in the Recharge admin).
- Click save to save the interaction.
Using dynamic Product Variant selection
You can use Replo's built-in Variant List component to allow the your customers to select dynamic variants from your Shopify product listings, while still allowing selection of a subscription selling plan. To learn more, see Dynamic Variants with Subscription Selling Plans.
Allowing dynamic selection of Subscription Selling Plans
You can use Replo's built-in components to allow visitors to your store to select which subscription selling plan they want to purchase. See Selling Plan List and Selling Plan Dropdown for more info.