Replo supports adding embedded video from YouTube to Replo pages.
To Add a YouTube Video:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a YouTube video to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "YouTube."
- Drag the YouTube embed into the page.
To Configure Embedding a YouTube Video:
- In YouTube, go to the video's page.
- Click the "Share" button under the title, then select "Embed."
- Configure any checkboxes you want, then copy the Embed Code.
- In Replo, select the YouTube embed you want to configure.
- On the right side of the editor, click "Config" and paste the Embed Code into the text field. The YouTube video will show up in the Replo page preview, and you can adjust its width/height from there.