Replo customers love Klaviyo for email marketing and user segmentation, and Replo pages can embed Klaviyo forms directly to collect first-party customer data (for example, an email list signup).
Klaviyo forms can be customized with sizing, padding, and borders just like any other replo component, but since Replo doesn't control the form fields, things inside the embedded form are not customizable in Replo (for example, you can't change a signup button color in Replo - that has to be done in Klaviyo).
Replo only supports Klaviyo forms of type
Embed. Other form types (Full Page, Flyout, and Popup) will still work with Replo pages but they're not directly added via the Replo editor and are more a function of your store's theme.
To Add a Klaviyo Embed Form:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Klaviyo form to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Klaviyo"
- Drag the Klaviyo Form Embed component into the page.
- In Klaviyo, select "Signup Forms", then select the form you want to embed, then click "Edit Form"
- On the left side, select "Targeting and Behavior", then copy the form's embed code.
- In Replo, in the Klaviyo Form Embed component, then click "Config" on the right panel of the editor and paste the Klaviyo embed code into the text field.
- You'll need to refresh the editor page in order for the Klaviyo form to appear in the Replo editor preview. Once you publish the Replo page your form should be live.