Replo features the ability to add embedded Google Maps to your pages.
To Add a Google Maps Component:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Google Map to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Google Maps."
- Drag the Google Maps component into the page.
To Set the Address of a Google Maps component:
- Select the Google Maps component you want to set the address of.
- On the right side of the editor, select "Config".
- Type the full street address of the location you want to display in the Google Maps component.