Foursixty is a one-of-a-kind platform that empowers its users to create stunning and engaging shoppable galleries from their Instagram, user-generated content (UGC), and ambassador content. Effortlessly integrate these galleries into your Replo landing pages to further captivate your audience and drive more sales. Start using Foursixty today and take your online store to the next level!
Adding a Foursixty Embed to Replo Content
- First we assume you have already installed the Foursixty app on your Shopify store.
- Within the Foursixty Dashboard navigate to the "Embed" section and choose the Theme you would like to add to your Replo page. Any Theme should work.
- Navigate through the Embed Creation Wizard, ensuring to configure your embed as you see fit. The final stage should provide you with code you will need to copy for later.
- Within Replo, wherever you'd like to add your Foursixty embed, add a Custom HTML component. Make sure to set the component to "Fill Available Width" in the component’s Design tab.
- In the HTML components Config tab, click "Launch Code Editor", copy in the embed code from earlier into the editor, and click “Save Code”.
- The embed will only appear on the live page so you'll need to publish. Once it’s live, testing it is certainly a good idea.