Replo does not add code to your Shopify theme files. Instead, Replo has its own files and scripts for its own pages. Our components are purpose built with lightning-fast load times in mind.
The loading time of any page depends on many different factors such as:
- Media content (e.g, images, gifs and videos)
- Number of components added to the page, and their nesting levels (components inside another.)
- Third-party apps installed on the store (some apps have their code run across all your pages whether they are being used or not on those pages)
- The server hosting your domain and its settings
- The device and network it's being accessed from
You can also learn more about speed optimization here.