To add an interaction to a component:
- Find the component you want to make interactive and click to select it
- On the right side of the editor, find the "Interactions" tab at the top.
- Determine what type of interaction you want to add:
- On Click interactions happen when the user clicks the component
- On Hover interactions happen when the user hovers over the component with their mouse
- Click the "+" button next to the interaction type you want to add.
- Select what you want to happen for the interaction. Depending on the type, you may have to configure more fields (for example, if the interaction is to add a product to the cart, you'll have to specify which product to add).
- Click "Save" to save the interaction.