Popups are a powerful type of Replo component which you can use to show content in a container that pops up to cover the regular page. Popups are great for showing special offers, details or ancillary information about products, larger views of product images, and much more.
To Add a Popup to a Page:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a popup to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Popup."
- Drag the Popup into the page.
Note: You can drag a Popup anywhere into the page, and you can view it in the Component Tree, but a popup will always display over the entire page. However, where the popup is positioned in the Component tree may affect the Dynamic Data that the popup can access.
To Find and Edit a Popup in an Existing Page:
- Either find the Popup container or its contents in the Component Tree and click on them, OR
- Use the "Jump To Popup" button on the "Page" container in the Component Tree
To Change a Popup's Configuration:
- Select the popup you want to configure.
- Under "Config" in the right-side panel, use the controls to change the overlay color and settings related to the popup.
To Make a Button Open a Popup:
- Select the button you want to make open a popup.
- Under "Interactions" in the right-side panel, add an On Click Action
- Select the "Open Popup" action from the dropdown menu, then select the popup that you want to open.
- Click "Save" to save the action.