Replo supports embeddable video files using the latest standards in web video. Similar to the way you embed Images, Replo allows you to drag in a video player and configure it with a video from your Shopify store, or from anywhere on the web.
To Add a Video:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Video to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Video."
- Drag the Video into the page.
- In the Design Tab, select your video's source.
- For page speed, you might consider Lazy Loading videos below the fold. You can also set a unique "Poster Image" in this case if you like.
Outside embeds (Vimeo, Youtube, and More)
If you want to embed video content from outside sources, Replo provides direct integrations to make this easier.
Video Control Buttons
The Replo video player template includes icons which play, pause, mute, and fullscreen the video by default. However, if you want to customize the parts of the player that trigger these video controls, you can do so using Interactions to play, pause, mute, unmute, and fullscreen the video.