Reviews are a great way to build trust with your customers. You can use the Judge.me reviews widget to display your customers' reviews on your Replo pages where they will have the most impact.
Judge.me offers two main widgets: the Product Reviews widget and the Product Ratings widget. The process for adding them to your Replo page is outlined in this video:
To add a Judge.me widget to Replo page
- Go to the page in the Replo editor where you want to add a Judge.me widget.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle. Then, search for "Judge".
- Drag the Judge.me Product Reviews Widget or Product Rating Widget into a Product component within the page.
- Make sure that this product container is configured to reference the correct product, based on which reviews or star ratings you want to show.
- These widgets should mainly be styled directly from the Judge.me app. However, high-level design details (for example width/height, padding, background colors, and borders) can be added directly to the widget via the Replo editor.
- Note that the widget will not display correctly in the Replo editor/preview mode, but it should appear correctly on the live page once published.
- Make sure that you have properly installed Judge.me on your Shopify store and that you have enabled App Embeds for Judge.me (Shopify Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > App Embed).
If you need help, please contact the Replo Support Team for assistance.