How to Share a Replo Template and Earn Through Referrals
Ever thought about sharing a Replo template? It's not just easy, but you can also earn from it! Here's a quick guide on how to do it:
Creating a Shareable Template
- Navigate to the page you wish to share in the layers panel
- Select the page, right-click, and choose 'create saved component'
- Ensure 'share with others' is selected
- As it's a page, ensure 'saved page' is selected
- Name your template
- Choose the type (e.g., 'landing page')
- Click 'create component'
Obtaining the Share Link
- Click on the 'new page' button
- Navigate to 'browse templates' and then 'shared components'
- Here, you'll find all the components you've built
- To get your unique share link, click the link button next to the details button
- This link can be shared with anyone. If they have Replo, they can choose which project to add the template to. If not, they'll be prompted to create an account
Earning Affiliate Commission
- Return to the main Replo dashboard by clicking the logo on the top left
- Click on 'partner dashboard' in the left-hand menu to find your referral code
- Modify your shared link by appending
&referral=followed by your unique code (i.e.
- Share this modified link. If a new user signs up for Replo using your link and makes a purchase, you earn a commission
Whether you're an agency, a newsletter curator, or a brand, this feature can be a game-changer. If you have any queries, Replo's support is always there to assist. Excited to see what you'll create and share!