Shopify App Blocks are a great way to utilize any of the Shopify apps that have been installed on a store inside of a Replo Element. With Replo's Shopify App Blocks component, it is possible to add multiple third-party app widgets to a Shopify Section that has been created in Replo.
To add Shopify App Blocks to a Replo element
- First, make sure that your Replo Element is a "Section". Shopify App Blocks do not work with any other element type, such as Pages or Blog Posts.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle. Then, search for "App Blocks".
- Drag the component anywhere inside of your Section.
- Publish your element, then go to the Shopify Theme Customizer to add your section to any JSON template within your theme.
- In the theme customizer, in the left side you should see a dropdown and some text that says "Add Blocks" underneath the name of your section.
- Click "Add Block" and select any app widgets to be included in your section, then hit "save" in the top right corner of the window.
- Be sure to consult the documentation of any app widgets you may be trying to use. For example, if an app widget requires that the app embed toggle must be enabled, check the "App Embeds" section of the Shopify Theme Customizer.
- Certain app widgets may not work natively with Replo, and your mileage may vary. However, if you run into any issues reach out to the Replo Support Team or the support team of the app you are trying to enable.